Health & Safety Information
We are looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you back to Lahaina Grill. We are fully committed to abiding by federal, state and local county ordinances as well as Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Restaurant guidelines.
- We have changed our configuration of the dining room to accommodate for 6-foot social distancing and capacity restrictions.
- Each of our employees are required to complete a daily health assessment to enter the restaurant as well as have their temperature taken and recorded.
- All employees are equipped with required PPE masks.
- We have always strived to go above and beyond the industry standards for hygiene, safety for the health of our guests and employees.
- We will all be wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- While you are inside the restaurant we require that guests wear face coverings when not actively eating or drinking and when moving about the dining room, on the way to restroom, etc.
We are committed to sharing a wonderful evening with you and delivering the attention to detail and service that we have been known for the past 30 years.
Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting
- Lahaina Grill has always held a very high standard for our cleanliness.
- We have trained our team to meet and exceed all government requirements for cleaning and sanitizing all spaces within the restaurant and kitchen.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at multiple locations within the restaurant as well as on each table in the dining room for the guest’s convenience.
- All high touch areas receive attention with frequent wipe down using CDC surface sanitizer.
- High use work areas
- Hand sinks
- Doors and handles
- POS screens
- Espresso machine
- Restaurant employees who prepare and serve food are certified in safe food handling as required by State of Hawaii.
- Lahaina Grill dining room floor plans have been designed to ensure minimum 6-feet.
- In our waiting area outside on Lahainaluna Road, we have indicated designated spots for waiting with social distancing from other parties.
Personal Protective Equipment
- All employees will wear PPE face coverings while at work.
- All employees have been trained on the importance of frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers.
- All employees have their temperature taken prior to entering Lahaina Grill.
- Currently, the CDC has not mandated that employee’s temperatures must be taken but Lahaina Grill management is requiring that all employees meet the minimum temperature for Maui County.
- Employees will complete wellness screen/health questionnaire before beginning work each shift to ensure that no sick employees or anyone who may have a higher risk for COVID are working.
- All employees who are sick shall remain at home.
What we ask of each guest:
- Please disinfect your hands when you arrive at Lahaina Grill.
- Please allow us to take your temperature at the door.
- Please wear your face covering at all times when moving about the restaurant, you may remove mask when actively eating and drinking at your table.
- We will provide a small paper bag for each mask when you remove your face covering.